Paul admonished the Galatians, “…Let every person carefully scrutinize and examine and test his own conduct and his own work. He can then have the personal satisfaction and joy of doing something commendable…” (Gal. 6:4a – Amplified)
Why not take some time and respond to the following assessment of your ministry:+
Focusing on the big picture:
- What is “North” for me, i.e., what vision or calling am I committed to?
- What am I believing God for and praying He will do?
Assessing my efforts:
- What have I seen God accomplish through me over these past months?
- How do I understand the relationship between my work and my ministry? Do they compete or do they enhance one another?
- Who are the people that I feel a special responsibility toward in my ministry? What are the needs of each? How can these needs be met?
- Am I doing the right things with the right people?
- What is my involvement with the lost? Who are my unbelieving friends?
- What have I learned about life and ministry that could be of help to others?
Assessing my resources:
- Am I comfortable that my aspirations fit my abilities?
- What ongoing gift complements (other people) do I need to be effective?
- What other assistance do I need? Resources?
- To whom am I accountable? how has this influenced me?
- What are my current objectives?
- How should they be modified?
- Will my current activities get me there?
- What would be a realistic timetable?
- On what date am I going to repeat this personal review
My prayer is that you are having a great week!Views: 27