#1 What is your God given mission in life? Do you have it written down? (For example: To live out the Great Commandment and the Great Commission in a way that is pleasing to God.) (Matt. 23:37-39; 28:18-20) How are you doing in living out your mission statement? Explain.
#2 In light of your life mission statement, what are your immediate and long-range goals?
– On a scale of 1 10, how are you currently doing on achieving those goals?
#3 Your time with God:
– In the past two weeks how often have you had time with God in His word and prayer in a manner that meets your spiritual needs for intimacy and growth?
– If your time with God is not up to par, what is your plan to rectify it? How can I help you?
#4 Stewardship: On a scale of 1 10, evaluate the investment/expenditure of your time/talent and resources these past two weeks. Has your focus been primarily on the temporal, or on the eternal? Explain.
How would the leadership of your church evaluate your contribution to the Body of Christ? Explain.
#5 Sexual purity:
– How are you doing in terms of sexual purity as it relates to the internet, T. V., movies, reading material, music, etc.? How does what you are feeding into your mind line up with the values found in Philippians 4:8?
– In the past 2 weeks how have you done in terms of purity with your eyes? How would you evaluate your relationship with the opposite sex (other than your spouse) in terms of emotional bonding, discretion, etc.?
#6 Who is your Paul, Timothy and Barnabas?
– Paul: Who is discipling/mentoring you? To whom are you accountable?
– Barnabas: Do you have a buddy with whom you are sharing the deepest issues of your heart and life; someone who loves you but is not impressed with you; someone who will tell you what you need to hear, rather than what you want to hear?
– Timothy: Whom are you discipling? Explain.
#7 How are you doing in terms of physical fitness? That is, are you eating wisely, and getting adequate exercise and rest? Are you keeping your weight under control?
#8 Are you growing your mind? That is, what books/articles/tapes are you exposing your mind to? Why those particular selections? What are you getting from them? Do they stand the test of Philippians 4:8?
#9 Men: If I were to ask your wife how you are doing in terms of I Peter 3:7, Colossians 3:18,19, Ephesians 5:21 33, how would she answer? How you are doing in terms of Colossians 3:20, 21 and Ephesians 6:4, 1 Timothy 3:4,5? Explain.
Women: If I were to ask your husband how you are doing in terms of I Peter 3:1-3 and Ephesians 5:21-24, how would he answer?
#10 How would you evaluate your effectiveness in your workplace as Christs ambassador? For example, how does your life stack up with Philippians 2:14-16 in your workplace? If I were to ask your co-workers how you are doing in terms of modeling the life of Jesus, what would they tell me?
#11 Have you been honest with me in your replies to the above questions?